The Scottish Women’s Premier League (SWPL) is delighted to confirm the hospitality offering for the upcoming 2023/24 Sky Sports Cup Final on Sunday 24th March between Rangers and Partick Thistle.
Based within the suites of Tynecastle Park’s Main Stand, hospitality is priced at £38pp and includes the following:
- Exclusive seating within the Main Stand.
- Pre-match hot fork buffet.
- Half-time tea/coffee, cake, and pies.
- One hour post-match suite access.
- 1 welcome drink on arrival followed by a pay bar.
Fiona McIntyre, SWPL Managing Director, said: “We’re really pleased that hospitality tickets are available to buy for the first time ever. Given the brilliant facilities at Tynecastle Park and the demand we had last season, we’re sure this will be a popular offering to supporters of both teams who wish to enhance the matchday experience.”
Hospitality tickets can be purchased from Tuesday (13th February) at 10am via Heart of Midlothian.